Selecting Good Shepherd Primary Plumpton will give your child the best opportunity to develop academically, spiritually and socially, and in partnership with Catholic education.
It involves a commitment to work with the school and support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic education. Good Shepherd Primary accepts enrolments at any time during the school year. However, the main enrolment period is from February to May for the following school year.
Specifically, joining this community means parents/carers and students are committed to:
- the development of quality relationships with all members of the school community
- the Catholic identity and evangelising mission of the school within the Church
- supporting the school in upholding school rules and policies
- involvement by parents and caregivers, where possible, in the life of the school and in fundraising.
View our facilities
|View our facilities Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. Why not arrange a school tour to view our facilities? Just contact our school by email or call 02 9836 7100 weekdays between 8:30am and 3:00pm.
See what we offer at Good Shepherd, Plumpton.
Review the enrolment instructions
|Before completing the Enrolment Application, read the Enrolment Instructions and Checklist for relevant supporting documents in the Enrolment Application Form.
Enrolment packages containing the Enrolment Instructions and Application Forms are also available from the school office.
|Complete and submit the following forms:
The completed Enrolment Application, together with all requested supporting documentation (Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, a copy of the child’s current immunisation record & other documentation, if required), must be submitted, in person, to our school office. Please be aware that we are unable to accept or process incomplete applications and note that submitting an application does not guarantee automatic placement.
|All students seeking enrolment at Good Shepherd Primary are required to attend an interview. Once the Enrolment Application has been submitted, our Enrolment Officer will contact you to schedule an interview. The enrolling student and at least one parent/carer are required to attend the interview.
|We will advise the outcome of your application in writing shortly after the interview.
If you receive a Letter of Offer, you are required to return the Enrolment Acceptance Form and pay the $100 non-refundable Enrolment Deposit by the requested date to secure your position. This deposit contributes towards your first term school-based fees.
The procedure for enrolment at Good Shepherd Primary is as follows:
- interviews are arranged with the school office
- the parish priest may invite families to an interview
- June – first round acceptances will be posted
- Second round acceptances will be posted as soon as possible
- parents will be invited to attend an orientation evening in Term 4
- children will visit the school for orientation mornings in Term 4
Please contact the school office for an enrolment form and for any enquiries regarding enrolment on 02 9836 7100 .